How To: Set Your BMW Clock To Automatic
Spring is right around the corner and Circle BMW in Eatontown New Jersey is here to teach you how to turn your BMW’s clock forward with 4 simple steps!
- Step 1: Go to the iDrive main menu
- Step 2: Go to iDrive settings
- Step 3: Click on Date and Time
- Step 4: Click on Automatic Settings and make sure the box is checked off
Do you have questions about the technology in your BMW? Meet our BMWGENIUS™ to experience a new way of learning about BMW vehicles, features and innovations for as long and as often as you wish. Every new car customer at Circle BMW is invited to return to the center for a free, personalized tour of your new BMW. To schedule your appointment, please call Circle BMW at (732) 440-1270 and ask for Carlos Lopez or Zachary Guinee.
We hope you found this video useful, and don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe to the channel. Follow Circle BMW on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CircleBMW/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/circlebmw/
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/circle-bmw/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/circlebmwsales