What’s right for you: Leasing or Buying a BMW?
In the luxury automotive market, leasing continues to grow in popularity. Leasing enables a person to drive a BMW while making monthly lease payments for a pre-determined period. At the end of the lease period, the BMW is returned to Circle BMW in Eatontown, N.J. If owning the Ultimate Driving Machine® is the end goal, a consumer will take a loan and finance their BMW.
At Circle BMW, nearly 75% of the dealership’s new car sales are leases. Circle BMW Finance & Insurance Manager, Hon Fung, explains, “Buyers today like the ease of leasing, notably the covered maintenance and the convenience of seamlessly moving into a new BMW every 24 to 39 months.”
As an authorized BMW Center in Monmouth County, Circle BMW works with BMW Financial Services as their primary loan provider; however, based on a customer’s request and/or their credit scores, Circle BMW also works with other lending institutions. “The advantage to working with BMW Financial Services is that they offer competitive rates and reward customer loyalty,” adds Fung.
Here are some advantages of leasing a vehicle at Circle BMW:
- Lease payments tend to be lower than loan payments.
- Maintenance coverage.
- Easy turn-in: drop ff and drive away with a new BMW.
- Driving a new BMW every 24 to 39 months.
- Repeat customers benefit from loyalty credits.
- Lease a new BMW i3 and you qualify for a lease credit.
- Customize terms and mileage options.
It is important to address the disadvantages to leasing a vehicle:
- You don’t own the vehicle.
- No equity in the vehicle.
- Return it like you got it: Leasees are responsible to repair specified damages.
- Mileage restrictions.
If leasing is not for you, perhaps financing better suits your needs. This is certainly a viable option and also comes with advantages such as:
- Once the loan is paid-off, you own your BMW.
- No restrictions on how many miles you drive.
- You can customize your BMW.
- No charges associated with lease-end.
- You can resell your BMW and keep the money.
- Maintenance coverage for the first 3 years or 36,000 miles.
The decision whether to lease or finance a BMW is personal and varies depending on each customer’s lifestyle and finances. Circle BMW offers both lease and finance options. If you have questions or would like to discuss this topic further, Circle BMW’s Sales Staff are available to help you determine which scenario is best for you.